WHY THIS IMPRINT?
Fact: A number of South African Readers purchase books from authors abroad. One of the contributing factors is TRUST. No reader is willing spend their hard-earned money on a book to read and leave disappointment trails, neither for entertainment nor professional benefits.
WRITING CAN BE BUSINESS SEMINAR
The best cure to combat such a trust factor as established, non-established, and aspiring authors is through
Professional Speaking. As such, Grashyo Publishers has established the annual initiative of Writing Can Be Business. Due to lack of platforms, South African Authors need to learn to sell themselves strategically, and the best possible way is to talk to potential prospects about their product, which is a book.
A Professional Speaker remains the best influence to any human entity: whether the target market is a corporate
entity, public, or individual, Professional Speakers have influence. As such, the proposed influence ought to be exhausted and manipulated.
Writing Can Be Business Seminar contains fundamental yet vital points that can assist both, established and non-established writers and the aspiring____ to be relevant to the target market. Such is achieved through the following imperative points:
- Identifying the target market in detail [Marketing Mix];
- Writing content according to the current needs of the target market [fiction or non-fiction];
- The importance of having good quality text of your book;
- How to become a professional speaker [Speaking, content preparation, relevant associates];
- How to strategically, independently, and uniquely sell your book: Inbound and Outbound;
- How to Create Brand Ambassadors for Your Book, Free
DATE(S) TO BE CONFIRMED